Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Basic H2 as Degreaser

I know it took me a few days to get this one done, but I had to save up a big nasty mess to have something to clean. Lol! I have an electric stove and had some food overflow while cooking and then I cooked some more and more overflowed. I'm sure you can imagine what a lovely burnt on mess that left! I let it sit for a day and a half and then decided to conquer it. I mixed 1 1/2 tsp of Basic H2 with 16oz of water in a spray bottle and then sprayed that lovely stove. I did let it soak for about 5 minutes since I'm used of letting other brands soak for quite a few minutes. I decided to use a sponge this time. It worked fantastic!! I didn't even have to scrub hard at all! I had all the grease in my elbow reserved! lol! Again, Basic H2 has no fumes or smell to it at all. This definitely is my favorite product since it's so versatile and awesome! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I'm deciding what to test next and might have it up on Friday, but the latest would be Monday...since it is going to be a holiday. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment