Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yet another Basic H2 test!

Ok, ok, I thought I was done with the Basic H2. I found yet another test to do with the wipes that contain Basic H2. I decided to use them in the kitchen and bathroom. I grabbed a wipe (which is orderless) and wiped up a grape juice stain from the counter along with miscellaneous junk that has been sitting overnight. I'm usually scrubbing really hard to get the crispy things off of the counter and dried-on sticky gunk, so I started off giving it all that I had and got a little disappointed. It didn't seem to work by just scrubbing as hard as you could, so I decided to be a little more gentle and in a small circular motion I rubbed everything off!! I really couldn't believe it! The wipes worked better if you were gentle with them. lol! Who would have guessed? I proceeded to the bathroom and just wiped down the sink which really wasn't as dirty compared to the counter in the kitchen. Then as I walked out, I noticed the portrait of crayon scribblings. Yes, my daughter loves to color on the walls. I've tried getting them off a few times with other products. Either they didn't work or would strip the paint off the walls. I knew I had to give these wipes a try. I wiped gently in circular motions again and the crayon was disappearing right before my eyes. What was even better about these wipes on the wall was that the paint wasn't coming off with it! Thank you Shaklee!!! I'm really in heaven now since this is an apartment and I would like my security deposit back when we finally get a house! lol!

Thanks for following my blog and I hope my experiences are helpful for you! If you're interested in any product, please check out http://healththeworld.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment