Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Journey to Health

Hi, my name is Stef. I have two beautiful girls and work part time at my local library. I have started a journey to health just a few months ago. I found a great company called Shaklee. I believe they are the smartest and best company to know. I was skeptical at first, but then I took the time to learn what they had to offer. I was blown away and fell in love! I loved it so much that I decided to join their team and spread the good word of health. It's not only health for people; it's also for the Earth. How can this get any better? Well, I can get paid while not even working too! It ends up helping everyone and saving money in the long run. The cleaning products are my favorite since they are free of any harmful chemicals and I can have window cleaner for a penny per bottle! This stuff is concentrated and powerful, but biodegradable and hypoallergenic. If you or anyone you know has allergies, asthma, kids or pets; these products should be on your shelf! In my blogs, I want to help people change into a healthier lifestyle. I want to show people that it's possible to live a longer healthier life with safer cleaning products and other Shaklee 100% Guaranteed products. There's so much to offer and this is for a healthier life! Please join me in my journey to health and you will see the truth and difference in no time.

I will be going through each product everyday and blog on what that product of the day has proven to me. If you're interested in these products, please feel free to take a look.
http://healththeworld.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment