Saturday, November 21, 2009

Basic H2 as an All-Purpose Cleaner

Hello! Today I tested Basic H2 as an All-Purpose Cleaner. I was really excited about this one because I have been leaving my counters really dirty for this test. hehe :) With my 3 1/2 year old being so independent; it's real easy to make my counters a huge mess. She even helped me cook yesterday, so that mess is there as well! I usually get stains on my counter from juice and other foods and dried food just cakes right on....I left those there too. I mixed Basic H2 (1/4 tsp) with 16oz of water into a spray bottle. I shook it up and then sprayed it along my counter and outside of the microwave. I then did something different....I tried to use just a rag instead of using a scrubbing pad like I do with my other all-purpose cleaner. Well, that rag along with Basic H2 All-Purpose Cleaner worked fantastically! I didn't even have to use the good ol' elbow grease!! How awesome is this? I was so intrigued that I couldn't stop cleaning! Lol! I ended up cleaning my nasty old stove and fridge with it. I love this stuff so much and I know anyone else who tries it will love it too. (Even people who hate to clean...will love to clean!) Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and look for the next one real soon. It will be the last Basic H2 test.

If you're interested in this product, please check out this link:
http://healththeworld.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment