Thursday, November 19, 2009

Test of Basic H2 as window cleaner.

I decided to test Basic H2 first since it has so many uses. It can be used as a degreaser, all-purpose cleaner, and window cleaner. You just take one small drop and add it to 16oz of water in a sprayer. It ends up costing about a penny. I want to note that this product has no smell to it at all. It's great that I can clean without coughing or my eyes itching! I don't even have to worry about my daughter trying to clean the windows with me since it's so safe. I can breathe deep while cleaning my mirrors and windows. My mirrors and windows get pretty gross from my 3 1/2 year old. She's messy when she brushes her teeth and washes her hands. She loves looking out our patio door marking it with sticky fingerprints. I spray a little on and use a rag......wow! The mess came off in a jiffy and it didn't streak at all. If I use any other window cleaner, I have to go over it twice to get the stickiness off which usually streaks the windows. This is definitely wonderful! Next I'm going to try rubbing some butter onto the window to make it more greasy. I follow through with a spray on the spot and wipe it away! The other leading brand of window cleaner definitely didn't work as well as Basic H2 window cleaner. No more harmful chemicals are needed to clean these windows and mirrors! I will have to post before and after pictures....I'm even going to set up a Youtube account to prove this really works fantastic! Look for this link soon.

If you're interested in this product, please check out: http://healththeworld.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment