Saturday, December 5, 2009

Testing Nature Bright

Nature Bright is an odorless stain remover. It's best compared to OxiClean. With my girls you can only imagine the stains on clothes and even the floor. So, I decided to get stains out of clothes and the carpet. It says to mix water with Nature Bright before you use it on clothes, but I just poured the recommended amount in the laundry machine while it had water in it. The long wait of the wash was over and there it was no stains!! Last, I tried the stains on the carpet. I mixed Nature Bright with the recommended amount of water and poured it on the carpet. I went to go get a rag and scrub brush to use on the floor. Well, when I returned the stain was almost gone already! I didn't even touch it yet! I just scrubbed a little and the rest came right out. These stains were dark and have been on the carpet for months!Unbelievable how this stuff works. It's hypoallergenic too and has no fumes. It's safe for the Earth just like every other Shaklee product and 100% Guaranteed! I really love all of Shaklee's items and can't wait to test some more. I also want to note that you can become a member for free if you purchase a 50PV order and select to become a member. Members get great deals on all items and a catalog. Another deal: if you purchase the Gold Mission Pak; you get your PWS for 6 months free!! These are really great deals and only last until Januaray 16th, 2010!
Thanks for reading!
http://healththeworld.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment